Entuity Network Management
- Automates discovery, topology, events, reports, root cause, etc.
- Unifies network management in one product with one interface.
- Scales easily—no limits. Federated architecture for seamless expansion.
- Supports Multitenancy including allowing overlapping IP addresses to be managed from the same server.
- Enables open access to data. Allows you to pull out all data into any application.
- Supports thousands of devices out of the box. Entuity adds new devices on demand.
- Integrates with BMC, Oracle Enterprise Manager, HP, IBM.
- Provides the industry’s best out-of-the-box reports. Including business reports—CIO Reports and more.
- Simplifies license management through central license server.
- Enables virtualized Entuity server.
Automated, Unified Network Management
Entuity enterprise class network management is a true all-in-one solution for managing today’s rapidly changing heterogeneous networks.
There is no need to integrate the various functions or to reintegrate them on upgrade. All parts, including an embedded database, work together straight out of the box. This makes Entuity easy to install, customize, operate and maintain, and lowers total cost of ownership to a fraction of other network management products.
Entuity includes everything you need to manage your network with ease and peak operational efficiency including:
- Auto Discovery and Inventory
- SurePath Application Path Monitoring
- Live Topology
- Events Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Configuration Management and Monitoring
- Seamless and Infinite Scalability
- Elemental Performance
- Integrated Application Flow
- Customizable Reporting/Dashboards
- Integrated Virtual/Physical Management
- Cloud Support
Uncommon Versatility–Integration with Industry Leaders Adds More Value
Enuity can easilyt be integrated with industry leaders such as Oracle, BMC Software, VMware, Dell, ServiceNow, IBM, and HP delivering a uniform way to share network infrastructure data with application monitoring for a far-reaching management platform.
Entuity Built-In Modules Supply Specialized Functionality
Entuity contains modules for specific management capabilities: SurePath Application Path Management, IBM BladeCenters, QoS, MPLS, Firewalls, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco IPSLA, Wireless, High Availability, Routing Protocols, and VPN Gateways.
Network Management for Today and Tomorrow
Representing a solid alternative to multiple disparate network tools and expensive platform solutions, Entuity is known for its short training time and ease of management and administration. It adapts to how you wish to manage your environment and is up and running within hours
Platform: Windows Server 2008 (R2 and SP2) and Windows Server 2012, 64-bit; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7 and Oracle Linux 6/7, 64-bit; Microsoft Hyper-V Server, and VMware ESX/ESXi Server.
Web Browser: Certified for use with Internet Explorer 10 or later, Edge 25, Firefox 38 ESR (Extended Support Release) or later, and Google Chrome 46 or later.
Device Support: Uses industry standard MIBs where necessary. New device models supported with rapid certification available on request.