Who We Are
Entuity gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations and associated laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Entuity’s office is at 9a Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YN, London, and from this office we act as the data controller when processing your data. Our designated Head of Data Security can be contacted at 9a Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YN, London, UK; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 207 444 4800.
Information That We Collect
Entuity processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations which allows us to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect:
- Business Email
- Business Address
- Business Telephone Number
We collect information in the following ways:
- online forms in our website
How We Use Your Personal Data
Entuity takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as it is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect and store your personal data to answer any queries received from the ‘contact us’ form on our website.
- We also collect and store your personal data when you request a trial of our software, to provide you access to the trial version of Entuity software and assist you in the installation and configuration of our software.
- We process our customers’ personal data according to the terms and conditions described in this privacy notice, to provide the contracted services and inform about important patches, regular updates, and new releases.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
You have the right to access any personal information that Entuity processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Entuity uses reliable third-party companies to provide services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws, and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Entuity uses third-party companies for the following purposes:
- To help us administrating and maintaining our IT systems.
- To keep your data safe and fully backed up with onsite and offsite backup services.
- To monitor our email communications and inform you about our latest corporate events and marketing campaigns.
- To provide you with high-quality 24/7 technical support services.
Entuity takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- We utilize configured firewalls and have daily-updated anti-virus applications running on all computers, networks, and servers
- Asymmetric encryption keys to protect your data and the access to our IT systems
- Data encryption when processing your data within our corporate network
- Role and user-based permission levels to restrict the access to your data
- Monitoring and alerting solutions in our IT infrastructure
Transfers Outside the EU
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data.
Entuity utilizes some products or services (or parts of them) that may be hosted/stored in the US and India, which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the below purposes:
- Customer relations management (CRM) (US)
- Internal file sharing (US)
- Managing email communications and staff signatures (US)
- Technical support services (India)
Therefore, when you send us your details through our website form, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in our US branch, or temporary stored in India while we provide you with technical support services.
Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out by Entuity to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
Entuity only transfers personal data outside of the EU for the below purposes:
- Sharing your contact details with our sales team, to advise them of possible sales opportunities
- Monitoring communications with our customers and business partners
- Keeping customers informed with our latest promotions and services
- Providing 24/7 technical support services to potential and existing customers
Where we transfer personal information for the above reasons, we utilize the below-safeguarding measures and mechanisms to ensure that your personal data is always safe and secure:
- All our web applications use HTTPS as their transfer protocol, to make sure all your data is only transferred through secure communication channels.
- Your personal data is always transferred in an encrypted manner using strong encryption algorithms
- The access to your data is always monitored and carried out in a controlled manner by authorized staff members
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Entuity, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services and deliver our products, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Entuity will only retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. If you already are our customer or business partner, you should know that we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years, after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. Once the purpose for the data storage and processing has been achieved, your personal data will be deleted from our systems unless your data are required for the formation of or performance under a contract.
Occasionally, Entuity would like to contact you with useful information about our services, software products and regular promotions that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for this purpose, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/unsubscribe options or by contacting Entuity directly.
If you consent to us contacting you with the above-mentioned marketing and offers, please tick the box when you are submitting the contact or trial request forms. We might contact you by post, email or telephone unless you specify the opposite, or decide to withdraw your consent.
Entuity will occasionally send you information about any existing promotion and/or new products by email that have been identified as being beneficial to our customers and in our interests. Such information will be relevant to you as a customer and is non-intrusive and you will always have the option to opt-out/unsubscribe at any time.
If you would prefer not to receive above-mentioned marketing and offers, please exercise your right of opt-out/unsubscribe from this service.
Lodging A Complaint
Entuity only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Entuity — A Park Place Technologies Company
Head of Data Security
9A Devonshire Square,
London, EC2M 4YN
+44 (0) 207 444 4800 (Ext 206)
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire, SK9 5AF
+44 (0) 303 123 1113 –
Entuity takes your privacy seriously and will only process your personal data with your consent and in accordance with the terms stated in our Privacy Notice. If you consent to us collecting and processing your personal data, please tick the box on the trial request or ‘contact us’ form.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise the user experience and for features and services to function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org