Who We Are
Entuity gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Entuity’s registered office is at 9a Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YN, London, and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 3204761. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number ZA398809, and act as the data controller when processing your data. Our designated Head of Data Security can be contacted at 9a Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YN, London, UK; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 207 444 4800.
Information That We Collect
Entuity process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect:
- Business Email
- Business Address
- Business Telephone Number
We collect information in the following ways:
- online forms in our website
How We Use Your Personal Data
Entuity take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect and store your personal data to answer any queries received from the ‘contact us’ form in our website.
- We also collect and store your personal data when you request a trial of our software, to provide you access to the trial version of Entuity software and assist you on the installation and configuration of our software.
- We process our customers’ personal data according to the terms and conditions described on this privacy notice, to provide the contracted services and inform about important patches, regular updates and new releases.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
You have the right to access any personal information that Entuity process about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Entuity use reliable third party companies to provide services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Entuity use third party companies for the following purposes:
- To help us administrating and maintaining our IT systems.
- To keep your data safe and fully backed up with onsite and offsite backup services.
- To provide you with high-quality 24/7 technical support services.
Entuity take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- We utilise configured firewalls and have daily-updated anti-virus applications running on all computers, networks and servers
- Asymmetric encryption keys to protect your data and the access to our IT systems
- Data encryption when processing your data within our corporate network
- Role and user-based permission levels to restrict the access to your data
- Monitoring and alerting solutions in our IT infrastructure
Transfers Outside the EU
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data.
Entuity utilise some products or services (or parts of them) that may be hosted/stored in the US and India, which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the below purposes:
- Customer relations management (CRM) (US)
- Internal file sharing (US)
- Technical support services (India)
Therefore, when you send us your details through our website form, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in our US branch, or temporary stored in India while we provide you with technical support services.
Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out by Entuity to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
Entuity only transfer personal data outside of the EU for the below purposes:
- Sharing your contact details with our sales team, to advise them of possible sales opportunities
- Keeping customers informed with our latest promotions and services
- Providing 24/7 technical support services to potential and existing customers
Where we transfer personal information for the above reasons, we utilise the below safeguarding measures and mechanisms to ensure that your personal data is always safe and secure:
- All our web applications use HTTPS as their transfer protocol, to make sure all your data is only transferred through secure communication channels.
- Your personal data is always transferred in an encrypted manner using strong encryption algorithms (PGP and AES)
- The access to your data is always monitored and carried-out in a controlled manner by authorized staff members
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Entuity, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services and deliver our products, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Entuity only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. If you already are our customer or business partner, you should know that we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years, after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. Once the purpose for the data storage and processing has been achieved, your personal data will be deleted from our systems unless your data are required for the formation of or performance under a contract.
Occasionally, Entuity would like to contact you with useful information about our services, software products and regular promotions that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for this purpose, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/unsubscribe options or by contacting Entuity directly.
If you consent to us contacting you with the above-mentioned marketing and offers, please tick the box when you are submitting the contact or trial request forms. We might contact you by post, email or telephone unless you specify the opposite, or decide to withdraw your consent.
Entuity will occasionally send you information about any existing promotion and/or new product by email that have been identified as being beneficial to our customers and in our interests. Such information will be relevant to you as a customer and is non-intrusive and you will always have the option to opt-out/unsubscribe at any time.
If you would prefer not to receive above-mentioned marketing and offers, please exercise your right of opt-out/unsubscribe from this service.
Lodging A Complaint
Entuity only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Head of Data Security
9A Devonshire Square, London,
+44 (0) 207 444 4800 (Ext 206) –
Information Commissioner’s Office
+44 (0) 303 123 1113 –
Entuity take your privacy seriously and will only process your personal data with your consent and in accordance with the terms stated in our Privacy Notice. If you consent to us collecting and processing your personal data, please tick the box on the trial request or ‘contact us’ form.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org